Modeling and simulation of traffic characteristics of vehicular ad-hoc network
Sign In. Access provided by: anon Sign Out.
Geo-routing in urban Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks: A literature review Abstract: Intelligent Transport Systems ITS and the open-ended research in the field of vehicular communication attempts to deal with the road traffic problems. Furthermore, in urban VANETs, vehicles are constrained by the layout of the roads and buildings, which causes shadowing effects. On the other hand, ITS promises traffic management, road safety and comfort applications, that have their Quality-of-Service QoS requirements.
- Proceedings of the Second Annual Society Lecture Series on Frontiers of Science and Society: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 13, Issue 11/12;
- Mathematics and Democracy: Designing Better Voting and Fair-Division Procedures?
- Studies on Urban Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks?
- Modeling and simulation of traffic characteristics of vehicular ad-hoc network!
- Better Speaking!
- Cosmopolitanism in Contemporary British Fiction: Imagined Identities.
Geo-routing protocols are appropriate for VANETs, as a result of their simplicity, efficiency and scalability. It also presents the challenges, design issues, performance modeling and evaluation of a wide spectrum of VANET research topics, ranging from realistic vehicular mobility models and opportunistic routing, to real-time vehicle tracking and urban sensing applications.
In addition to the latest research and techniques, the reader will also learn the trace-driven methodologies and tools of performance modeling and analysis, network protocol design and optimization, and network simulation, thus keeping pace with the fast moving VANET research and development.
Exponential and power law distribution of contact duration in urban vehicular ad hoc networks
Powered by Koha. Log in to your account.
- Studies on Urban Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks | dinachstithecoun.ml!
- Locally Interacting Systems and Their Application in Biology?
- A Reader on Reading;
- Exponential and power law distribution of contact duration in urban vehicular ad hoc networks.
- SISTEMA DE BIBLIOTECAS EPN - catalog › Details for: Studies on Urban Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks.
- Studies on Urban Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks - eBook - dinachstithecoun.ml;
- Share this:.
Advanced search Tag cloud. Login: Password:. By: Zhu, Hongzi [author.
Related Studies on Urban Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved